Ash land

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Back to school Days!

School has been going well lately, and this weekend we're going to Mt Buller for skiing. Im very excited about this! Its the annual weekend out for law students.

Aside from that, a week later is the Law Ball which I am definately looking forward to. I'll be wearing Veronica Lodge, and i'll upload some pictures there after Sept 1st (the day of the ball).

Im looking forward to seeing everyone at home in November, and I realise that this is comming up soon. Im thinking of pushing back my date of comming home by about a week or two so that I can get some work done in after school as well as maybe see the outback for a week. We'll see how everything pans out, and when my exams (eww) finnish.

I guess thats all, i'll update after the ski weekend!

Byeeeeee
Ash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home