Ash land

Saturday, April 23, 2005

God Bless you Adam

Found out about APF today. Terrible terrible loss. Just so very sad. Just wanted to say even if it is to no one, that you will be very very missed. The things you said to me at christmas really showed me how amazing and strong a person you really were and continue to be in my heart. I am sure you are in a better place now where you dont feel any pain, but you were too young. I am just sorry that I cannot be closer to home to pay proper respects. Your family will remain in my heart and prayers, God bless you we miss you already.

As you said right to the end 'Success is my only option, failure is not' - I only hope we can be as successful in our lives as you were in the bravest battle you ever fought. Bye adam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home