Ash land

Friday, March 25, 2005

Lazy day

First full day in Brisbane, and Its really nice weather up here. But then again it always is :)
We are attempting to make some pasta and a new kind of sauce........so hopefully it tastes alright :)
Thats more like - im cutting things and lars is cooking - im sooooooooo bad at cooking, i dont know what it is, but i think i have a natural gift at wrecking cookable objects.
Im great a cereal, museli, and sandwiches.....so i figure that should take care of me for a while ;)

Later this week, im doing more of nothing, beach, pool, and studying. Im happy to have a break ...
Guess I'll get back to this later.

XO Ash

1 Comments:

  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger MK said…

    my day is not lazy, i am tired and currently pulling an all nighter. Here in my G land it is 5 am...and my essay is due in 8 hrs...please kill me now.

    I love you tho!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home